Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday surprises

Whee~~ last Friday had been really nice. 誕生日からね~~

The gang gave me a bracelet-sorta thingy (sorry, can't recall the exact name for it), it's red and has a cross on it so lol! Thanks guys! Then they 'pakat' and had the class sing me a birthday song. I thought it was weird when Mika asked me if I wanna go to the loo together. XD But thanks anyway, that made me really happeh~~

Then at night, had cell group. Incidently, another cell member had the same birthday as I do. After cell, they brought out a cake and celebrated with us. I got a good book as a present too! Then we went to 'yamcha' after that. Guess who I saw? First group was, if KM remembers, the bassist from my church, and his brother, one of the vocalists of the worship team. The one who stood out the most? Anyway, they were with their cell members too. Then lo and behold! To my utter surprise I saw Leonard and Adeline, together with one of our BPsych classmates, Leong (sorry, only remember his surname, hope it's not wrong). Apparently, Hannah Tan had an event at a venue just round the corner, so he dropped by after. Managed to talk to him a bit.

Oh oh, ppl, OCT 10-12 there's a musical in my church. Wanna invite you guys to come along, so keep your calendars free for one of those days!

No comments: