Friday, March 27, 2009

Not feeling well...

Feeling really bleh lately...body doesn't seem to be keeping up with the amount of work I'm doing. My sleeping hours have been shifted to like...2, 3 a.m. even though I normally have class early the next day. My circadian rhythm is all screwed up right now. I'm surviving all the lost hours on pure will, stress and lots and lots of sugar. No wonder my body is feeling out of shape.

T_T Wish I could just drop whatever I have and just sleep and chill out, but I've got way too much to do...and I've come this far. I just need to survive for another 3 weeks. >< Hang on there, girl! After that, you can take your rest!

By the way, thanks to KM for showing me an interesting video, I've been checking out a Korean group called 2PM lately. Personally, the music is...not quite my kind? Well, it'll be more accurate to say that I think there's definitely room for improvement in terms of singing. But I really love their dances! They're definitely a group with huge dancing talent, and there's a characteristic acrobatics touch to their choreography.

The other Korean groups (like DBSK or Shinee) I'm into typically dance well too, but if I were to pick whether I prefer their vocals or their moves...I'd say their vocals. But 2PM has a very strong element of dance. Every member has a unique style and all of them can groove really well. It's also the first non-SM group I've come to notice. Looking forward to their growth as a group!

No comments: