Friday, October 24, 2008

A little breather in between...

I'm back in Ipoh after a long week...with the intention of writing my 205 essay while I'm here.... But this scatterbrain had somehow forgot to bring her textbook with her....and I really hate having to write an essay from the middle to the end. (I like my essays organised, which means I have to write them from the beginning to the end....usually in one sitting)

It's been raining a lot this week....but I like it like that. It's not too hot...though it does make travelling a little inconvenient. The rain puts me in a quiet sort of mood....which may be what I need after a packed 2 weeks. The next 2 weeks still look pretty packed...and I know some people are on the verge of burning out. Guess the weekend is the time to unwind a little...for those who have time. Those who are...occupied...just hope you can take 15 minutes to be away and be with yourself.... The rain helps me with it.

I normally can't stand being alone, but the rain caresses a part of me and I'm blanketed in a warmth that I usually cannot feel when I'm by myself. I wonder where have I heard of this phrase...God is in the rain...

Since I can't do my essay, which sucks, but I suppose I can go read up those journals for 201...and just take the opportunity to relax.

No comments: