Thursday, September 24, 2009

After the Raya

Hooo dear....

I'm feeling the workload. What with having several meetings in a week, on top of a crazy amount of reading needed. But at least I got to spend a good weekend with my family. They came up for the Raya holidays...which translates to spending time out with them, which equals to less time for assignments, but yeah.

Didn't do anything special...but we went to my uncle's place. And there was a PS2 there!!! I was so happy T_T Just spend the whole day glued to the machine...playing ToA and Star Ocean...finally! The feel of having a controller in your hand and the sight of Fayt going in to bash the enemies with those very familiar skills....sure missed the feel of it. I saw Albel-sama too~~ *dies a happy fangirl*

But now it's back to work....with multiple things to do and loads of stuff to read. Hopefully, by the time the year is out, I'm still alive and well lol.

No comments: