Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Start of new sem

It's just the starting of the sem, but I can see the work piling ahead already. And I decided to be crazy and took 5 subs on top of it. Don't know whether I'm nuts or what, but there's no choice but to do it! Ganbaru! ><

And Karyn's leg isn't getting better...a bit worried about that too. Poor girl's getting depressed just from being so cooped up...but I can sympthasize....since I hate being cooped up with nothing to do either. On another note, Ai Rene's persuasion has finally paid off...and I got back on LJ.

As an aside, just came off PAL today. Met an absolutely interesting tutee....the dude said studying is pointless proudly. But looking at the way he conducted himself...and the way he talked, it looks like he has an interesting character. Talked to him a bit...wondered if I got through... Oh well, he's not exactly under me, but I'm interested in checking out his development. I hope his tutor can handle him...he's a bit tricky to read. And I walked 2 Law freshies back to Main block today, LOL. It's been a good day.

No comments: