Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy busy busy!

Which explains why I haven't been updating. I think assignments can kill...

Been kept on the very tips of my toes by 302...thanks to that assignment, I've only had an average of 5 hours of sleep for 3 days. On top of that, had to prepare for 308 assessment. 309 needed planning, but that wasn't a bad as the others. I officially hate 110B. I find it utterly meaningless. Submit a resume and cover letter as assignment? Really a waste of time. They treat us as though we can't write resumes...if we ever wrote crappy ones, it wouldn't be because we don't know how to, but it's because we're too lazy to go and do it properly. The only thing that hasn't killed me yet is 215.

Then on top of the five subjects...there's the issue about thesis. Gotta do a lot more work to prepare for it. And then of course, the new personal project I'm launching is taking up some time to plan too. Ah well, life is best spent being productive I guess.

But really, this week has been back-to-back. Mon was only 3 hours of sleep...then it was lecture, meetings, PAL and more meetings all the way. My day ended well thanks to a certain person though. XD Then the next day was the same...PAL, assessment, dept promo work, meetings, and meetings...then today was again, similar...So much work that my brain doesn't seem to shut down. It's like...every minute I'm thinking about some work. I fall asleep thinking about what needs to be done the next day, and wake up thinking what I need to finish up that day. Brain is like...taxed to the max.

BUT! Today was finally finished with 302 assessment, so all's well that ends well. I think I can finally sleep properly now. I wanna dream of Gackt...or someone. XD

No comments: