Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a weekend...

What a weekend I had! First, the MC100 exam...hmm, I suppose I did ok...won't fail la...then after exam, supposed to head off to TS with Mika and Karmun. And when all of us were going down, the elevator got stuck between ground floor and first floor! XD We were all laughing like crazy, and Mika even said that it reminded her about this scene in Final Destination. I think we scared the poor guard who was stuck in there with us..LOL!

So the lift started moving like, 2 minutes later, no biggie...sent Jas to Central, then off to TS! XD Was recapping an interesting conversation to Mika and Karmun, then Mika and I went totally nuts over Wookie's "Oooohhhh.....umma~~~" scene in EHB *lmao*. Karmun stared at us as though we're aliens (maybe we are? XD)

Anyhoo...went to lunch at Summer Cafe (yes, food consists of 80% of my social life). After that, Mika went to pierce her ears...2 holes on the right lobe. ><

Wanted to buy the jacket I had my eyes on, but the shop was closed. >< But I ended up getting a pair of shoes/sneakers...it's greeeeeeeennnn.....and very the bling as Mika put it.

Then Sunday (today) was church of course...Bible study this week....but service seemed quieter for some reason. Maybe it's because some of the students had school holidays? Oh well....and I ended up staring at the bassist and one of the vocalists of the worship team. They looked really alike, so I asked some of my friends. Turned out they're brothers! Well, either way, they're both cute.......should I be saying this?

No comments: