Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random...stuff...

Aah....it's 2.47a.m. right now, and I'm just staring blankly at my laptop... I really should sleep. My eyelids are dropping slowly, but I can't sleep yet...I get the feeling I haven't done something yet. Today was really tired for some reason. Was it because I haven't been getting enough sleep? Was it because I have a lot on my mind?

Today was last lecture for a subject that has been endeared to us just by the sole existence of the lecturer. Ah, I'm now thinking, "So there really are times when you go for classes just for the sake of the lecturer." I'm that kind of student. But then again, I don't like skipping classes so I'm not the best person to comment about this. Oh, there was that Indian wedding. Interestting, but too long for a person like me, who can't really sit still. It's really something though...

Jae baby, I'm having a fit laughing at your funky antics in them variety shows...I sometimes wish you weren't that charming. Oh wait...I sometimes wish I'm not so infatuated and fangirly over you. But really, as a person, you really uphold some value to me, and I find that really admirable and attractive.

Ah, I think at times I just want to be like some other people. Then maybe I wouldn't have such misgivings about myself? But the thing is I am who I am, and I will always be, and want to be, who I am. I'm fully capable of acting in a different way, and I wonder if people think I'm strange? Despite showing most of myself to certain people, I'm surprised that they don't seem to know me well. Ah, have you never thought I would act in a certain way? Did you think that based on my outer appearance? Strange, how the more you try to portray yourself fully, the less people can see who you are. Or maybe they don't find the need to? Or am I unconsciously burying parts of myself...you know, hide it from everyone. Strange, but I guess it's human.

I know...I'm just randomly blabbing out stuff right now...I think it's the fact that it's 3a.m. now. Maybe I should go to sleep after this...

No comments: