Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gah...

Bleh...not concentrating at all. At this rate, I'm pretty much screwed up for finals....

Wanna drown in songs and dreams and not bother about the 20+ chapters I need to read through.

By the way, had a weird dream last night. Think "Alien" meet "Resident Evil". Dreamt I was stuck in a school-like place (actually, more like a house with a bunch of students in there)...was supposed to be there to talk with the lady in charge. I assumed she was the head? Anyway...while I was there we had to be attacked by a bunch of weird creatures who kinda reminded me of those dog-faced, tentacle aliens from "Aliens". Witnessed one of it tear into the throat of someone outside the building, then immediately an alien burst out of the wound (Yeah, I think I watched too much TV lately...)

Then we were trying to find a way to first, protect ourselves and bar the creatures from coming into the building and then, it became an attempt to escape. It was kinda freaky...it's like living through Resident Evil, coz these aliens can disguise as human beings (har har...) Even if it's just a dream, I really felt the fear and the desire to survive. So the lady principal, one of the older male students and myself tried to find a way to escape. But of course, in 'plots' like these, the aliens end up closing in, and at the very last minute, when we thought we found a way to escape, the male student turned on us...

Turned out he was...infected already. And we're pretty much screwed. Nowhere to run, and hell, no place to hide. So what happens? Well, if you can't beat them, join them...so people say. That's what happens next anyway...

No comments: