Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Idle life...

Meh....should I say I have no life, or this is my way of life?


Nah...this is typical Ipoh life.

Lazing around. Since I haven't picked myself up to send my beloved PS2 to repairs (coz the dude said he can't tell what's wrong...need a week to diagnose and maybe a week to fix. On top of that, dunno if it's worth fixing.) I've been told it's better to just get a new one, but my mum is saying that if repairs cost half the price of a new machine, we should just fix it. So yeah...she had to say that after I called her and she said to come back from the shop. It's not exactly within my neighbourhood okay?

So, no PS2. What's a bored girl to do? Well, thank goodness for the PS1 emulator. Replaying Tactics and Legend of Dragoon on the desktop now. And by the sound of it, Sam has good news and will come home bearing a great treasure (in the form of FF9) next week. Finally...after goodness knows how many months of downloading. I don't care what other gamers say, FF9 beats FF8 any time of the day for me. So, yesh, that's one thing to look forward to.

I suspect with all these gaming and of course, feasting on lovely food, I probably grew more portly than I'd like to imagine, but hmm...maybe not too. I have a screwed sense of telling size, so yeah, whatever.


Yup...this is the typical Ipoh life. More or less, equivalent to that of a mild case of couch potato and gourmet traveller rolled in one. Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm off to hunt for another book to reread.

PS: I want to go for HP 2nd round...and I'm waiting for GI Joe...

No comments: