Thursday, July 9, 2009

Off!

Haa....finally I can breathe a sigh of relief and say "It's finally over!"

Yep, finals are finally over...and we're officially going to be year 3 students next sem. But right how I have some very mixed feelings about that last day. It kinda sucks when you're taking an extra paper, especially if your friends finished early. It's like...missing out on a celebration, yeah? To be honest, after I did my last and final paper, most of friends have already gone off to celebrate their merdeka lol, Just a bit, for a very short moment, I felt a little lonely. But it wasn't all bad. At least, I got to watch Transformers and eat dinner with my aunt.

Then the next thing...I just found out that there's another subject that we have to take, albeit it;s offered free. That's throwing everything off balance...coz this means to finish in a year, I'll have to do my year 5-5-3...which is crazy. I'm not saying it's impossible, but seriously, five subjects in a sem? And for 2 sems in a row? On top of that, I have to think about my thesis too! I'm not exactly keen on killing myself, so this calls for replanning. But of course, this means I have to talk to all parties who are sponsoring my education, haih...

Guess I shouldn't worry about it. I think I'm a little down coz I'm missing family very very much right now. Just till Sat, and I'll be truly home free. Going to get some quick fix comfort *runs off to spazz about Jae*

No comments: