Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Tag XD

Whee~~ Imma tagged by Jas again lol! Kk, here we go~

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first..NO CHEATING!
1. Jasmine
2. Mika
3. Gorgan
4. Karmun
5. Anne

1. How did you meet 1? (Jas)
- Uhh....in all honesty, I can't quite remember lol! But I think it was in Bio class? Yeah, I think so.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1? (Jas)
-Whee~~ 9.5! I don't ever give perfect marks, because then it means there's room for further improvement/development! ^_~ *huggies*

3. How long have you known 4? (Karmun)
- Uh...almost 2 years, since Foundation.

4. How do you know number 3? (Gorgan)
- LOL, this one I remember. I was going to join Kim for lunch and was introduced to Gorgan, Ling and Amanda. Oh, and Leonard too! I think the first thing we talked about was a Christian book, lol. And like many people, I misheard his name as Gorgon (as in Medusa the Gorgon lol).

5. Wheres 5? (Anne)
- Back in Ipoh

6.A fact about number 1? (Jas)
- Uh....a Scorpio? XD

7.Who is 4 going out with? (Karmun)
- No one! *PR for Karmun* Hot chick, single and available, please contact her 'agent' for interview and evaluation. Preferences include hot body (like Yunho's), good-looking (like Yunho), manly (like Yunho) and oh, did I mention like Yunho? XDDDD

8. What does 1 do for a living?(Jas)
- LOL...she lives by eating food, breathing air and drinking water. Extra nutrition originates from DBSK, gets sugar high over Yoochun and has an antidrug called the Psycho Squad. XD

9. Would you live with number 3? (Gorgan)
- Uh, I think he would have a bigger problem about it. ^_~

10. What do you like about number 2? (Mika)
- Ooohh...she's a very interesting person. Has a lot of skills (she dunno only XD). *glomps*

11. Do you miss number 5? (Anne)
- Yeah...hope I'll be able to ask her out for a drink when I go back to Ipoh.

12. Would you make out with number 4?(Karmun)
- Uh...like duh, no. Sorry, Karmun, but you're not exactly my type, ne? And I'm sure I'm not yours. (Faham-faham la ha XD)

13.What’s your opinion of number 2? (Mika)
- Like my lil' sister. She's realistic, calm...and can really make me laugh. ^^

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5? (Anne)
- Just talking over a drink about various things...really miss those times..

15. What would you do if number 1 (Jas) and 2 (Mika) were going out?
- If you mean as in hanging out, then chances are, I'm hanging out with them as well. If you're talking about something else...I'll wait till that happens and see. *fufufu*

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? (Anne)
- We don't have short conversations.

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house? (Mika)
- Nope...not yet. (Wait la...hehe, it'll be your turn soon enough XD)

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot? (Gorgan)
- Let's see...on a daily basis in class...plus weekly lessons..and random outings. What do you think? XD

20. How often do you talk to 1? (Jas)
- Uh....like...every time I see her, which is like, every time we go to class? Oh wait, I talk to her even when I don't see her (via a system called MSN lol).

21.What about 2? (Mika)
- Hm..a lot too, though in a different sense. Her definition of a lot is slightly different than mine.

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? (Gorgan)
- *raise eyebrows* Must I answer this question?

23. Would you go out for a date with 5? (Anne)
- My dear, we've been on dates before...that's what we call those outings. XD

24. Do you dream about 2? (Mika)
- Sometimes, yes...together with the rest lol!

25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget? (Karmun)
- Uh....not that I would forget much...but nothing that would cause me concern? ....No wait...banging her car while I'm in it with her lol.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget? (Jas)
- Oh....some...like her *cough**cough**cough* and all the talking we did XD

27. What's 3 hobby? (Gorgan)
- Electronically related....like going online, play PSP...watch shows (like Nodame) XD

I'm gonna tag...Regina and Leonard! Whee~ this was fun! ^_____^

No comments: