Friday, April 11, 2008

Back in Ipoh

I'm back in Ipoh, lalalala~~

Had to get up early...go and photostat one more cert... Finally submitted the form..hopefully I will be able to get the scholarship. then rushed to Puduraya to board the bus. Woah, luckily I made it in time for the 11.30 bus.

Despite trying to sleep in the bus...didn't really get to. Kept waking up after a while....the result? Ended up more tired -_-;;; しかしなあ。。。久し振りここに帰たよ。

Didn't really do much after I came back...just lazed around. I did attempt to study 103 a bit (lugged the textbook back...haih). But didn't get very far. Tomorrow gonna head to Kampar TAR for their Open Day. Sam is gonna check out the courses...and so is mum. They kept asking me if it's ok to go -_-;;; Hello...I'm not the one who's going to possibly study there...don't ask me la...

Aaahh...suddenly I miss the piano lol! Since I won't really have the opportunity to practice here...haaa....

No comments: