Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super funny day at church

Church was good today....something touching happened, something hilarious happened..let's go in chronological order.

Bible study at 8.30...yeah, had a different 'teacher' this week too... Li Li was her name, I think. Combined class today so...woah, a lot of people. Then service was awesome. I found it very meaningful...and relevant to what I was thinking about.

And now...the highlight of this post. XD *already laughing just thinking about it* After service, went to lunch with the cell members....and well, one of them just had uh...an unforeseen crisis. Naturally, when 6 girls gather together and she brought up a topic like that...all of us pestered her to tell us.

I was eating wantan mee that time...just hearing the beginning part was so funny, I was trying hard to chew and swallow while grinning from ear to ear. XDDDD And my cell leader just walked over, so she had to repeat the story. At this point, my laughing meter was already reaching the full tank. But I continued to eat without really laughing. While I was drinking soup....aish, she blurted out the highlight. It was sooooo funny that I was totally overcome by a sudden desire to burst into delirious, hysterical laughter.....which I most unfortunately did....with my mouth full of soup....so yeah....ended up spraying "holy water" halfway across the table and "blessing" 2 members.

Sorry! >< But I really couldn't help it....it was soo funny!! And my cell leader...and other members were laughing their heads off when I did that, which didn't help, coz it made me laugh even more! LOL Aigoo~~~ it was sooo embarrassing, but it was soooo hilarious!!!

PS: Rev. Ps. Kong of City Harvest S'pore will be coming to City Harvest KL to preach! He's a wonderful man of god, so do come for the service and listen to him preach. It will touch your lives. For more details, pm me! ^_~ *hinthint* You guys are attending right?

No comments: