Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interesting day + Suju-M!?

Wow, had a really interesting day today! First and foremost, thankies Karmun for fetching me to college today! Last tut for 103, but hey, at least it was interesting. Handed up all my assignments, so yeah..now I can finally concentrate on revision. Some highlights of today:

Coffee with Ai Rene at San Franscisco's
Met Ai Rene before MC100 tut...she asked me if I wanted to go and have coffee with her, so I did since I had time to kill. So, Ai Rene and I..and her friend whose name I cannot recall, the 3 of us went to San Frans'. For as long as I've been studying in Block E, that's the first time I stepped into that shop. Ordered the hot choc 'cause I don't drink coffee XD

For almost an hour, Ai Rene and I talked about anime and BL stuff...yeah, lol... We were totally fangirling over seiyuus. Her poor friend....Mei Hui! There, I remembered her name! XD Mei Hui...hopefully she didn't feel too left out lol. But yeah...then Edward came in and we all went back to Block E. And then, I asked Ai Rene the unimaginable.

"Does [someone] not like me? I get the feeling that she's not too pleased with me." We all know who la ha... Anyhoo, I asked her that and she blandly told me yes. LOL! Well, not outright la, but of course anyone can see that things aren't really smooth between me and that person. But yeah...I said it must be because I'm "loud and annoying" *ahemquotesomeoneahem*

Then she said, "Yeah...and probably because you're very outgoing too."

Excuse me? You have a problem with me because I'm outgoing?? That's like, the weirdest reason I've ever heard. But even Ai Rene admits that it's 'cause of a clash of personalities. Yep, you got that right, girl. And so we discussed at length about the person....her different background and all...then I brought up another unimaginable topic...

Proximity...yep...that person's issue with personal (invading, more like) space. I can't quite believe myself....I mean, I actually went and said "If [someone] was being that close to a girl, then it's still okay, but to a guy I think...in M'sia anyway, [someone] should learn to respect other people's personal space." Then yeah, I brought up the whole...shimmying up to a guy thing...mentioned that it's not appropriate, especially when said someone does it to a guy from a totally different cultural background. Again, we all know who la.

So yeah...Ai Rene was like, "I'll talk to her about it." Ah well, as long as it can serve to better people, I can live with the fact that I just tried to advise that person indirectly. ><

The couple: female half's presentation

The Couple...some of you will know who I'm talking about...doesn't matter if you don't. Anyhoo...the girl..well...today is her turn to present in MC100. Gosh, at first I thought she was just different, but now she's plain weird!

"My next career move is to be a professional neutraliser." Translation: Professional assassin.

.........

Uh, excuse me? Are you delusional? You want a future career that involves killing people? And you give us all these crap qualifications about having weapons training and whatnots....are you even telling us one-tenth of a shred of truth? Heck, all of us were like

"Is that job legal?" Of course not!

"What about moral concerns?" Well, you have to be a cold-blooded person to be in the field, duh!

"What's the motivation?" Money all the way. Nicholas even asked her if it was a joke....-_-;;;;

And I thought she was weird before this...now she's plain scary. Our 'angel' couldn't process why someone would study Psych to kill people when she's studying so hard to help others. Well, Manda, there are all sorts of people in the world after all, it's not surprising there's a potential psychopath in our class.

So yeah...other things not as exciting, so I'll leave those out....

Edit: OMG!!!! Suju has a new subgroup??? I'm so behind!! Suju-M debuted in China...performed U (Chinese vers.) live...members are Hankyung, Shiwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry and Zhoumi....

I get Henry, and I can accept him (coz he's talented and cute and all) but why another Chinese member??? I haven't even seen this guy anywhere before! Argh!!!! Mika....where are you when I want to spazz/rant??? T_T

4 comments:

jasmine218 said...

whoa... interesting blog indeed!
that *coughsomeonecough* definitely needed someone to help ring the bell in her head. LOL.

if she's ever reading this...

dear someone,
i'm so sorry but i so don't like you, EITHER.

LOL. ahahha yay i'm being rude xD

and... that presentation of that *coughcoughCOUGH* yeh... that's just waaaaayyyyy absurd... study psychology so that you can manipulate the person's mind and THEN kill the person on the person's will? *swt drops*

as for suju M, you know we had that discussion last night. LOL!
*sigh*

miss chu~ <3

-Jas-

Anonymous said...

Don't hafta b 2 grateful 2 me. U juz o me ur life. :P

Dear Sarah o Sarah~
Ur blog made my day. I was already laughing when I saw that "someone's" part. But I literally spit ice-cream when I saw that assassin part. The blondie with specs that always sits in the front row 4 105?? My o my, and I tot I'm the schizo. No wonder they *coughcough* get along.

-ykm

Anonymous said...

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK...... *cough cough*

Regina (^^)~

Leonard said...

speaking of MC 100 Presentation..
I got "SHOT" by one Fat Nigerian Girl from my class. For using "Bitching" - to illustrate gossips at workplace & "Shit Happens - to illustrate having contingency plan..

Luckily, Ms Sue was on my side...
Ngek Ngek ngek !

Btw, u really should consider having a Cbox on yr Blog.