Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged!! LOL

LOL I got tagged by Jas! Oh well, since i haven't done one in ages, I'll answer this. ^^

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
- Hmm...currently Wallflower and Shounen Onmyouji.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
- Telekinesis XD

3. How do you think about yourself?
- A walking paradox who can do much more to be a better person.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Japan! LOL I've been wanting to go since forever!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Hmm....to love and to be loved? *hinthint* XD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yes, both in the literal and metaphorical sense.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- My loved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Donate some, invest some and spend the rest on my family and friends.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- It depends on the person's personality I guess. But I'm a bit sensitive to rejection, so I might have a hard time. So guys, take note! Even outspoken girls have their shy spots. ^///^

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Whee~~ caring, sincere and my close psycho buddy!! XD *huggies Jas*

11. How about something which the person can improve on?
- Hmm, I would say she needs to have a bit more confidence in herself, and be more positive.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- People who can't learn to be considerate to other people, always thinking they're above others. If you've got no respect for people, don't expect people to respect you! ><

13. What is your ambition?
- Ambition? For now, to be a director. But my dream is to be able to bring happiness to people.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Depends on who does the pointing out. If you're someone I respect, then I'd appreciate the comment, but if not...then I hope I won't blow you off.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
- God and Loved Ones. If God turned His face from me, I don't think I'll live a fulfilling life. If I had no family, no friends, then I will have no reason to be alive.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Depends on what item we're talking about. But I'm a big spender on food, so yeah... XD

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
- To know which path I should be taking in life...and also if I will ever be loved. (Yes, I seem like some love-deprived moron huh?)

18. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
- Hmm...is this a trick question? XD

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
- Yes, but what's past is past. It's important to be living now than to wallow in misery for what's happened. All is resolved in Him.

20. Are you hungry right now?
- Just ate dinner, but I'm craving a good bar of dark chocolate...or a Flurry. *goes off to search for sweets*

LOL, I had fun doing this, but I'm running out of people to tag! I know the 'gang' would have been tagged already, so I tag anyone who stumbles upon this blog! XD Unless you already did it la...

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Hmmm something tells me that I know u and u knw me !... I mean..MY LINK IS IN YOUR BLOG !! lolz

What a an honor !.. So You are ?!