Sunday, April 6, 2008

Something not so good happened...

I'm going to need to see Ms Yeo soon....things are...well, there are too many things happening too suddenly. Just over the weekend...something happened..not to me..but to my sister, and it looks like the problem is going to affect the relationship between her and my mum...and it wil burden my dad, no doubt.

I don't want dad to worry more than he has to now...he's already working so hard, apart from his family..as the eldest daughter in the family, I have to help solve this thing...because if I don't, all of us will regret it for life...and I won't forgive myself for letting that happen...

I'm so frustrated I even ranted in my old blog...it's been long that I did something like that...

Going off to bed now. Still need to go to church tomorrow.

Father Lord, is this a test from you? I feel so challenged and helpless...I know that with my strength alone, I can do nothing, but with Your strength, anything is possible. I want to pray for my sister...it looks like it'll take a miracle...but Lord, you can do all things. All I can do now is to pray for Your strength and Your guidance. I pray for wisdom when talking to my mum and sis...pray that I will know what to say to help them...pray that I can find a way to solve this problem so that their relationship won't suffer. Lord, Your child needs you now. She is weak, and You are strong...help me...In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but say this. We r one heck of a happy family. Our magnetic field is so close tat we got sick together, face family problems together.

Sarah,I dare not say I know exactly how u feel, but I think elders has got their same mindset. We take responsibilities, carry them, and feel tired of it, get fed up, but fortunately/unfortunately, we'll never let go of it. Especially when it's our family, especially it's someone we care.

There'll b sunshine after the rain. It's a fact, not just a saying. So hold on to what u believe, we'll b there 4 u. Juz turn 2 us if u need support. Do what u think is right, and do what u feel like doing. U might b exhausted after that and yet things don't turn out the way u want them 2 be, but at least there's n regrets.

Gambateh neh, Sarah~

-ykm

jasmine218 said...

you'll know where to find me when you need someone, neh?

^^

*huggies*

stay strong!

-Jas-